- Lose yourself in the most immersive gaming experience ever
- Enjoy pinpoint accuracy with dual motion controls
- 2 month Viveport subscription included lets you play new games for free
True virtual reality gaming is here. Whether you're piloting a spaceship into outer space, exploring the seemingly deserted ruins of a castle, or even trying your hand at surgery, you can expect the most immersive gaming experience ever.
A joint venture between HTC and gaming legends Valve, the HTC Vive gives you a full alternate reality experience that you can enjoy at home. With the latest VR tech, including a front facing camera that allows elements of the real world to appear in your virtual world, the Vive will take you on a journey that you'll never forget.
Enjoy pinpoint accuracy
Dual motion controls and high-tech sensors throughout the headset give pinpoint accuracy as you explore and interact with digital worlds. Turn your head, touch objects, and even move around and the Vive duplicates your movements in game to make it feel like you're genuinely there.
Since the first concept, the Vive has evolved to become more powerful, more comfortable, and more user friendly, so everyone from serious gamers to whole families can easily discover this incredible new technology.
There's no shortage of content to discover, as virtual reality games are currently in development by many of the biggest and most respected studios. It's not just games either as virtual car showrooms, 3D product design, and other lifestyle content is coming over the next few months and years.
Virtual reality headset
Compatibility A PC meeting or exceeding the below specs is required to run the HTC Vive:
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Intel® Core™ i5-4590 or better
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 390 or better
- 8 GB of RAM or more
- - 2160 x 1200 combined resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Interchangeable foam inserts and nose pads provide customised comfort – fits most glasses
- - Multi-function trackpad provides effortless precision and HD haptic feedback
- Dual-stage triggers with HD haptic feedback bring VR experiences to a new level
- Two handheld controllers each have 24 sensors for accurate motion tracking
- - Two base stations deliver 360° motion tracking for superior VR experiences
- Base stations sync wirelessly and only require a power cable
Box contents - HTC Vive headset
- Wireless controls x 2
- Motion sensors x 2
PC not included